
We've been going out with Pastor Boniface most wednesday and friday mornings. He picks us up at 5 to head to a dark street corner downtown to meet with these boys.
On sundays he meets them at little later in the morning for worship. A whole new kind of church, huh?
2 comments:
I'm sad/happy. PLEASE give Boniface the BIGGEST hug ever for me. My heart is hurting but joyful for you...hence the sad/happy. Love you, Sat.
Hey Sarah,
I just messaged your mom...and I'm facebooking you this, too, just in case you see it faster...and I hope this isn't too late of a message -
I actually don't think it's going to work out for us to bring you back to Dayton with us after the family reunion (which we're really super disappointed about). :(
Some things have come up in the evenings that week that I was previously unaware of...and so with having to work during the days and now with a couple nighttime obligations...it seems the visit wouldn't involve much visiting at all.
That said...perhaps we can help you fly up sometime later in the spring for a better visit (over a weekend or something). I'd really love that.
Hopefully y'all haven't already picked up the flight! If you have...well, we'll figure something out.
Thanks for understanding!
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks,
Paige
Post a Comment